Do you like to get creative when making meals for your kids? Below you will find a super-cute kite-themed snack courtesy of FamilyFun magazine.
How To Make A Kite Sandwich
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 slice of cheese
- 6 raspberries
- 5-6 pieces of popcorn
- 1 carrot stick
- Start by cutting a slice of bread into a square, either freehand or using a cookie cutter.
- Trim a slice of cheese to the same size, and then quarter it diagonally.
- Place two quarters of cheese on top of the bread, as shown. (You can add a little mayo, if desired.)
- Use a sharp knife to trim a carrot stick into a thin kite tail.
- Arrange raspberries along the sides of it.
- Add popcorn as clouds.