I love brownies and have a Tiramisu Brownies recipe that you are going to love.
When it comes to making brownies, mine can be a little basic. Sometimes I get a little Betty Crocker in the kitchen and will add chopped walnuts or maybe some chocolate frosting. This past Father’s Day I made some Tiramisu Brownies for my husband that was a hit. I thought they were delicious, not as hard as I thought to make and something I am definitely going to make again.
Tiramisu Brownies Recipe
I can’t say that this recipe is mine. The recipe is courtesy of Chef Maureen Joyce and Barista Prima Coffeehouse. The pictures of the brownies are the actual brownies I baked and devoured, but I didn’t come up with this yummy recipe
Are you feeling like baking something sweet and delicious. Below you will find the Tiramisu Brownies recipe that are featured in this post.
- 12oz chocolate chips
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 whole eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 1 cup cake flour
- 8oz Mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- 8oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 4 egg whites
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 package Ladyfingers
- 1 cup Barista Prima Coffeehouse Italian Roast Coffee Brewed
- In a large bowl, melt the chocolate. Stir until smooth and leave it to cool. Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a 13″ x 9″ baking pan with paper. Add chocolate to a mixing bowl with the paddle attachment on. Beat in the butter followed by 1 cup sugar and the 4 eggs and 4 egg whites. Add the flour. Mix on low speed until just combined. Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan minus 1 cup of brownie batter. Lay the Ladyfingers upside down on top of batter, and push down slightly. Brew 1 Barista Prima Coffeehouse Italian Roast K-Cup pack. Using a pastry brush, carefully brush the Barista Prima Coffeehouse over the Ladyfingers until they are saturated.
- In another bowl combine the Mascarpone cheese, cream cheese, and 1/4 cup sugar, 4 egg whites and vanilla extract. Spread topping over Ladyfingers. Place spoonful of brownie batter on top of the creamy filling and swirl it lightly with a toothpick or knife.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until center is almost set and brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely in the pan before slicing it.