Do you love plants like I do?
Instead of the typical books on plants that can be a sterile ‘how to’ or plant encyclopedia, I want to create an alternative botanical empowerment guide – a book that shares and captures the ‘feel-good’ qualities and beauty that houseplants bring us.
I recently added the book Hi Cacti by Sabina Palermo to my book collection. I love plants so I always enjoy learning more, especially if it has anything to do with houseplants or succulents. I had fun flipping through the pages in this book and learning about houseplants I now want to add to my collection.
Here is what you will find in this FUN read:
- Care guides for 20 easy-to-love houseplants
- Self-care rituals and meditations centered around your plants
- Projects for botanical crafts, aromatherapy and skincare
- Botanical drinks and eats
- Learn how not to kill your cactus, how to ‘bloom where you’re planted’ and how to love yourself by loving your plants
You can purchase a copy of Hi Cacti on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/3BpfD9W
This might be a perfect gift for that person on your shopping list that loves plants! It is PERFECT for beginners and also a great read for the non beginners too!
Sabina Palermo is the founder of Hi Cacti, a botanical boutique in Brighton, UK. She runs a flourishing independent shop and online business (hicacti.com).