This month the Allure Beauty Box is bigger! They are making changes and I was hoping to be a little more impressed with the box this month. I am always happy with my boxes but I think I had my expectations a little higher since the price of the subscription also went up along with the size of the box. The box is now $23 which is still a good price for what you get.
Here is the goodies that were in my box:
I received 8 different products to try (some full size & some sample size) in my box. Below is the names of the products in my box:
- The Nue Co Topical C (full size)
- Verso Super Eye Serum (full size)
- Static Nails Liquid Glass Lacquer in Irene (full size)
- Sigma Liquid Lipstick in Venom
- La Roche-Posay Lipikar Balm AP + Body Cream
- Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Cream
- Wilma Schumann Hydrating Collagen Eye Pads (1 pair)
- Rusk PUREMIX Native Fig Replenishing Shampoo & Conditioner (BONUS)
I think I am most excited about The Nue Co Topical and the Verso Super Eye Serum. Definitely a box of skincare goodies to try.
Here is what you get when you become a subscriber:
Here is the link to signup or find out more info: https://beautybox.allure.com