The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
When it comes to things I like to do I would say I love to bake! I have had a passion for baking ever since I was a kid when my Nana and I would put on her aprons and bake homemade cookies. That love for baking also comes for a love to own lots of kitchen appliances like my new RED KitchenAid Artisan Mini Mixer that I couldn’t wait to take out of the box!
This is my second stand mixer that I now own. I also have the BIG KitchenAid 7 quart stand mixer that takes up way too much of my counter space. My new KitchenAid Artisan Mini has ONLY a 3.5 quart bowl which is a whole lot smaller and is PERFECT for the counter in my small kitchen. The NEW Artisan Mini Stand Mixer at Best Buy is 20% smaller and 25% lighter making it the ideal culinary tool for smaller spaces and kitchens.
What I really like about my new mixer is that just because it is mini doesn’t mean it lacks what the others have. This convenient mini stand mixer has 10 available attachments that you can purchase to make everything from fresh pasta to burgers, veggie noodles and more! The Artisan Mini Stand Mixer features 10 mixing speeds, comes with a coated flat beater, dough hook and 6-wire whip.
I thought it would be fun to make some Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies in my new mini sized mixer. Though this beauty may be mini in size, the NEW Mini Stand Mixer is POWERFUL and can make up to 5 dozen cookies in it’s 3.5 quart stainless steel bowl!
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Add butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in mixing bowl. Beat at medium speed until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla and mix on low speed until blended.
- In a bowl add flour, baking soda and salt. Use whisk to mix. Add flour mixture to mixing bowl. Beat at low speed until well blended. Add chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by 1/2 teaspoons 1 inch apart on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or silicon mat. Bake at 350° for 7-9 minutes until bottoms are slightly golden.
- Remove from oven and cool on cookie sheet for 2 minutes. Transfer cookies to wire rack to finish cooling.
Want one of these for your kitchen? The KitchenAid Artisan Mini Mixer is available at Best Buy in 10 different colors!