This past month I have been really wanting to make FUDGE. Since I am participating in the Weight Watchers Swap It Challenge, I thought it would be fun to do a cream cheese fudge recipe and use the Weight Watchers Cream Cheese.
This fudge turned out yummy! If you are looking for a new frosting on your cake, use a little less on the powdered sugar for a tasty frosting for your cakes.
- 8 oz – Weight Watchers CreamCheese
- 1TBS – Vegetable oil
- 4 Cups – Powdered Sugar
- ¼ cup – Unsweetened cocoa
- 1 TSP – Vanilla extract
- ¼ cup – Walnuts (chopped)
- ¼ cup – Marshmallows (mini size) or cut regular marshmallows in pieces
- Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, oil, cocoa and vanilla extract until well blended.
- Add nuts and marshmallows into mixture until blended in.
- Prepare 8×8 dish by using small amount of oil to grease pan.
- Add mixture to pan and smooth evenly.
- Cover and pllace in fridge to set at least 2 hours. I left mine to set overnight.
- Remove from fridge and use a heart shape cooker cutter to make Valentine’s Day fudge.
Check out my Weight Watchers Swap It Challenge Recipe Video #3 below: