When it comes to things that are sweet, I LOVE cheesecake. My favorite would be any type of berry cheesecake, so I decided yesterday to make a triple berry cheesecake. This cheesecake was going to have not only strawberries and raspberries, but blueberries too! I actually found a recipe on the back of a can of Comstock Pie Filling and I decided to give it a try because I had something in mind for this specific recipe.
I am actually participating in Weight Watchers Swap It Challenge. This is where I am going to create a few recipes where I will swap our regular brand cheese for one of the Weight Watcher Cheese products. My first recipe for this challenge is my Triple Berry Cheesecake!
Take a peek at my Triple Berry Cheesecake Recipe Below:
Okay, I was surprised that all my kids were going to want to try this. I knew my oldest two were smart enough to try some, but even my two youngest picky children thought it was YUMMY!
Now time to share the recipe!
|Triple Berry Cheescake Recipe – Weight Watchers Swap It Challenge||
- 9 Honey Graham Crackers – smashed into crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter – melted
- 16 oz Weight Watchers Cream Cheese Spread – softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 can Comstock Berry Medley Pie Filling & Topping
- Mix your crumbs and melted butter until moistened. Then press crumbs into the bottom of a 9 inch pie pan.
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar, eggs, lemon juice and lemon zest until smooth.
- Poor into pie pan and bake at 325 degrees for 35 minutes or until center is set.
- Remove from oven and cool. Once cool, place in fridge for 3 to 4 hours.
- Top will fruit filling and enjoy!
Disclosure – I received photography equipment by the manufacturer or representing PR agency in exchange for this post. These opinions expressed are my own opinions and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation.