I signed up for Ipsy over a year ago and I look forward to my bag every month. There are some months when I think of signing up for another subscription since it is ONLY $10 and changing my quiz information so I would hopefully get different products. The one thing I do LOVE about Ipsy is the bags. I love bags, tote bags, purses, makeup bags, etc. I have an obsession with bags you can say so I get excited each month to see what new bag I will be receiving and not just the goodies inside. Below you can see my March Ipsy Bag Reveal!
Here is what I received in my March Ipsy Bag:
- Dirty Little Secret Cosmetics Blush in Kitty Pink
- Cake Desserted Island Supreme Body Mousse
- tarte cosmetics tarteist™ quick dry matte lip paint
- Skone Cosmetics Luxe Pro Blending Brush
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer
Earn Ipsy Points For FREE Products!
When you are a member of Ipsy you can earn points for reviewing the products you receive, sharing, referring your friends and more. You then can redeem those points for rewards on their website like makeup samples, brushes, tools and more!