For those looking to put a little twist on the angel food cake, here is a yummy angel food cupcake recipe that is sure to be a hit with the kids or perfect for that lunch date at the park.
- 1 box angel food cake mix
- Strawberry Lemonade Sparkling ICE
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line muffin pan with paper liners.
- Replace water with Sparkling ICE, continue to follow recipe on box as listed.
- Beat the cake mix and Sparkling ICE on low speed for 30 seconds.
- Raise the speed to medium and beat for an additional minute. The batter will be pale pink and foamy.
- Add batter to the liners and fill approximately ¾ full.
- Bake according to directions on the box, approximately 15-20 minutes, or until tops of muffins are golden brown.
You can serve these cupcakes with fresh strawberries and even whip cream!
What would you add to this angel food cupcake recipe?