“I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting (#MC) for Monk Fruit In The Raw. I received a promotional item and product sample as a thank you for participating.”
I like to bake sweets often but I don’t always like adding all the necessary sugar to make it perfectly sweet. Years ago you wouldn’t catch me using anything but regular cane sugar. Now there are all sorts of other sweeteners that taste just as good.
Does this cheesecake look good to you?
This yummy cheesecake contains the Monk Fruit In The Raw. This is a wholesome, zero-calorie sweetener, made from delicious vine-ripened monk fruit, native to South East Asia, and has the clean, sweet taste of sugar.
Now here is the recipe for the New York Cheesecake:
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 teaspoons Monk Fruit In The Raw® Bakers Bag
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter, chilled
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup Monk Fruit In The Raw Bakers Bag
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place a rack in the center of the oven. Preheat the oven to 375° F. Wrap the outside of an 8-inch springform pan with foil to make it waterproof.
- For the crust, combine the crumbs, Monk Fruit In The Raw® Bakers Bag, and butter in a small bowl, working them with your fingertips until the mixture resembles moist sand. Spread the crumb mixture over bottom of the prepared pan in an even layer.
- In a deep mixing bowl, use a hand mixer on medium-low to beat the cream cheese until fluffy, 2 minutes. Mix in the sugar and Monk Fruit In The Raw® Bakers Bag. One at a time, add the eggs, mixing well after each one. Mix in the sour cream and vanilla. Pour the filling into the prepared pan. Rap the pan sharply on the counter several times to knock out air bubbles.
- Set a deep baking pan large enough to hold the cheesecake pan onto the oven rack. Place the cheesecake pan in the center of the baking pan. Carefully fill the baking pan with boiling water to 1/2-inch below rim of the cheesecake pan.
- Bake the cheesecake for 40 minutes. Turn off the oven and let the cheesecake sit for 50 minutes without opening oven door. Cool the cheesecake completely on a wire rack. Cover the pan with foil and refrigerate the cheesecake for 24 hours before serving.
- To serve, using a knife dipped in hot water, cut the cake into 12 wedges. Wipe the knife blade after each cut.
Here is additional information about the Monk Fruit In The Raw:
- The packets and Bakers Bags make for easy beverages or baking as they measures cup for cup like sugar and were created specifically for baking.
- Provides a reduced sugar and calorie option with wholesome ingredients and great taste you can feel good about serving your family.
- The main sweetening ingredient in Monk Fruit In The Raw is simply monk fruit, a taste that works in any recipe that calls for sugar. Monk Fruit In The Raw does not contain added table sugar, sugar alcohols (erythritol), or molasses.
What types of sugar do you use when baking sweets?