Want to try something different? Or maybe looking for a new vegetarian dish that is gluten free? Try the Pesto Fettuccine with the House Foods Tofu Shirataki Noodles.
The House Foods Tofu Shirataki Noodles are a noodle substitute that is versatile, easy to cook with, and compliments a ton of different sauces so you can create your own unique meals! The Tofu Shirataki noodles are made with tofu and Japanese yam powder, Konnyaku that makes for a low-calorie and healthy alternative to wheat pastas. These noodles have the benefits of soy to create a great texture and added protein to the dish. I think it looks delicious!
Now for the recipe…
- 3 (8 oz) packages of House Foods Tofu Shirataki Fettuccine Shaped
- ½ cup pre-made pesto
- ½ cup sun-dried tomato (in oil)
- (optional: garnish with cherry tomatoes)
- Rinse and drain Tofu Shirataki noodles well. Pat dry using paper towels. Put in a microwave-safe bowl and heat in microwave for 1 minute. Drain excess liquid. Cut noodles to manageable size.
- Place sun-dried tomatoes in food processor and chop until pieces are very small.
- Stir tomato mixture and pesto into noodles.
- Garnish with tomatoes and serve.
Would this be a dish that you would be willing to try?