When I was young, I remember my Nana always making this fruit salad every year for Thanksgiving. I make dinner every year for Thanksgiving, but I had never made a fruit salad. It is something I think my mom brings over. This year I wanted to make that fruit salad I remember eating growing up. I called my Nana and she said it was my Aunt Sandy’s recipe that I remembered so I asked her how I could make it.
This fruit salad is really good, if you like coconut!
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can mandarin orange – drained
- 2 13oz can chunk pineapple – drained
- 1 cup colored miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- In a medium to large size bowl add fruit. Make sure it is drained and there is no excess water in bowl.
- Add sour cream and add coconut and mix well.
- Cover and put in refrigerator overnight.
I would LOVE to know how you make your fruit salad? I am always up to try something new.