Have you ever tried homemade Strawberry Honey Butter? Below you will find a simple whipped honey butter recipe that is strawberry flavored and only takes about 5 minutes to make!
This strawberry honey butter would go great on biscuits, toast or even a bagel. This recipe uses Crunchies which are made with just one ingredient – fresh fruit. These can add amazing flavor to homemade frosting, pancakes, graham cracker crust and more.
Strawberry Honey Butter
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup Crunchies Strawberries
- Whip softened butter in a mixer until smooth. Be sure no lumps remain.
- Add honey and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Add Crunchies Strawberries ¼ cup at a time and mix until butter is fluffy and pink.
- Refrigerate butter until firm.
- Spread the butter on your favorite bread and enjoy!