When I am on the go I always make sure to have a charger with me to ensure that my devices never run out of power. Being a website owner I feel that I almost always need access to my emails and my social media accounts. I recently received a myCharge portable charger to review which is now my go to device to charge my iPad when I am away from home.
myCharge Portable Charger
The myCharge portable power bank is really handy for those that use Apple devices. It is the most powerful portable charger from the myCharge products and is the ONLY charger that is capable of powering up a laptop. It can charge a Macbook in just 100 minutes via a USB-C port.
myCharge Portable Power Bank
The myCharge portable power bank charger can charge any tablet, smartphone or other device with the standard USB-A port. You can also recharge the RazorPlatinum portable charger with the MacBook 29 watt adaptor in just 2 hours.
RAZORPLATINUM – MyCharge Portable Power Bank Features:
- Smart-sense: ensures complete device compatibility
- Hyper-charge: ultra-fast charging of your devices; up to 65% faster than competitors
- Power-stay: maintains battery power for up to 1 year
- Max-power: maximum power transfer from powerbank to device
- High-density battery: the smallest and lightest powerbank
- Safe-cell: provides the highest level of battery safety
- Rapid-recharge: powerbank recharges up to 50% faster than competitors
- Pass Through Charging: will charge the powerbank and connected device simultaneously
To learn more about this product visit: mycharge.com/products/razorplatinum