One of the restaurants that I have always had GOOD service would be Chili’s. While I don’t go there too often, I have always had a great meal with great service.
Last month my family visited our local Chili’s to try their new Wild Or Mild Menu. When we got there, I checked in with Foursquare on my iPhone. I got a check-in bonus code that said to show to my server. My server went and asked the boss and we got a FREE order of chips and salsa. This is a menu item, so we were happy with the freebie.
When it came time to order the food, it was hard picking which menu off the item I wanted to try. I ordered the Jalapeño Chicken Quesadillas from the Wild or Mild menu. These were super YUMMY! These quesadillas are stuffed with onions and peppers with jalapeño seasoning and jalapeño jack cheese. These are served with sour cream, pico de gallo and ancho-ranch dressing.
My experience that evening was very good. Our server was EXCELLENT and we gave her a good tip. We will definitely be back soon to try some of the other menu items from the Wild or Mild menu. Check out the menu below:
- NEW Kicked-Up Queso – Chili’s Skillet Queso kicked up with chipotle spice, house-made pico de gallo and topped with fire-roasted jalapenos. Served with warm tostada chips and house-made salsa.
- NEW Blazin’ Big Mouth® Bites – four peppercorn-crusted mini burgers with jalapeno-mayo, jalapenos and American cheese. Served with crispy onion strings, homestyle fries and a side of ranch dressing.
- Crispy Honey-Chipotle Chicken Crispers® – tossed in Chili’s honey-chipotle sauce. Served with corn on the cob, homestyle fries and ranch dressing.
- NEW Jalapeno Chicken Quesadillas – with onions, peppers, jalapeno seasoning and jalapeno- Jack cheese. Served with sour cream, house-made pico de gallo and ancho-ranch dressing.
- Skillet Queso – Chili’s signature hot, melted cheese dip with ground seasoned beef. Served with warm tostada chips and house-made salsa.
- Big Mouth® Bites – four mini burgers with layers of flavor – applewood smoked bacon, American cheese, sautéed onions and ranch dressing. Served with crispy onion strings, homestyle fries and a side of ranch dressing.
- NEW Crispy Sweet Maple BBQ Chicken Crispers® – tossed in Chili’s new sweet maple BBQ sauce. Served with corn on the cob, homestyle fries and ranch dressing.
- Bacon Ranch Chicken Quesadillas – with applewood smoked bacon and cheese. Served with sour cream, house-made pico de gallo and salsa-ranch dressing.
Chili’s is having a contest right now you might want to enter.
“Shout Out To Eat Out – Wild or Mild”: To enter, participants upload a head shot of themselves and create a wild or mild avatar on shoutouttoeatout.com. Prizes: One (1) winner will be randomly drawn every day and will receive one (1) $20 Chili’s gift card. The most voted ‘Wild’ avatar will win a ‘Wild’ trip to Las Vegas and the most voted ‘Mild’ avatar will win a ‘Mild’ trip to Disney World! Ends 4/30/2011.
Now For The Giveaway
One LUCKY Mom’s Blog reader is going to win a $20 Gift Card towards their purchase at Chilis!
1) To enter this giveaway, please leave me a comment and tell me which menu item you want to try the most from the Wild Or Mild menu. (This entry is MANDATORY)….
#2 – Subscribe to this blog and leave a comment that you are a subscriber. (2 extra entries – leave a comment for each)
#3 – Follow me on Twitter – leave your user name in your comment. (1 extra entry)
#4 – Send a Tweet with Twitter @mommye – leave a link to your Tweet. This can be done once 2 times per day! (Copy/paste – Enter Mom’s Giveaway to win a $20 Gift Certificate to Chili’s @mommye @shoutout2eatout http://bit.ly/hGIkCu)
#5 – Blog about this giveaway – Leave link to your post (5 extra entries – leave comment for each entry)
#7 – Join/Follow Mom’s Blog On Google Friend Connect (See right sidebar)
#8 – Add my button to your website or blog (see sidebar) – leave link
#9 – Follow Chili’s on Facebook and leave a comment telling them that Mom’s Blog @ Mommy Enterprises sent you. (5 extra entries, leave comment for each)
#10 – Comment on any NON-GIVEAWAY post – Unlimited Entries – LEAVE A COMMENT FOR EACH entry with name of post
This giveaway will end on April 28, 2011 at 11:59 PM PST. The winner will be chosen at random using “And The Winner Is” plugin from all valid entries and submitted. The winner will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to contact me with their mailing information before another winner is chosen. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only ages 18 years or older.
Disclosure – I received a gift certificate to Chili’s to provide you with this review. This post is not a paid post and the opinions stated herein are 100% my own.