Since it was a hot day and I didn’t want to use my oven, I grabbed my waffle maker and made the family some homemade Pizza Waffle Pockets last night. My youngest kids LOVED them and thought I was the coolest mom ever.
- 2 cans of refrigerated biscuits (8 pack)
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 – 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 20 Slices of Pepperoni
- Take two biscuits and form a small pizza crust
- Spread sauce evenly over dough. Add cheese and pepperoni
- Take another two biscuits to create another pizza crust and place on top. Seal edges.
- Place in waffle maker and cook for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove, cut and serve!