For the past few days I have been craving homemade chili. I decided yesterday morning I was going to make some chili in my crock pot. It has been a month or two since I have used it and it happens to be one of my favorite appliances.
Here is my crock pot chili recipe:
- 2 cans dark kidney beans (drained)
- 1 can light kidney beans (undrained)
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 can (14.5oz) diced tomatoes
- ½ small-medium yellow onion (chopped in pieces)
- 1 green bell pepper (chopped in pieces)
- 2 TBS chili powder
- ½ TBS paprika
- 1 TSP cumin
- 1 TSP oregano
- Place ingredients listed above in crock pot.
- Stir to mix ingredients well.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Enjoy with some warm cornbread!
For those of you chili fans, what type of chili is your FAVORITE?