Last month when I was walking around Disney World, I noticed quite a few children with these cute little monkeys on their back. I even commented on these two twins with these monkeys on their back with Tricia The Night Owl Momma on how they were kinda cute. I have never used a harness for my children, but might if they were younger and I was going to a CROWDED amusement park. My youngest have wandered off before and I know the fear of not knowing where your child is can be one of the worst feelings, even if it is only for a few seconds.
If you are a mom that needs a harness for your little one, make they fashionable too with the Eddie Bauer Monkey Harness Buddy because it is only $8.99 on Amazon. This also includes Free Super Saving Shipping & Free Returns.
Here are the features:
- Shell/Filling: 100% Polyester; Strap 100% Polypropylene
- Friendly harness keeps child close and safe
- Functions as both harness and backpack
- Pocket on back for toys and snacks
- Straps adjust as child grows
- Dual buckle system for extra protection
Just a thought for those of you thinking of going to a popular amusement park this summer with your small children. Don’t worry, you wont be the only people with children with monkeys on their back.