Like granola and truffles? These homemade granola truffles are easy to make with just four simple ingredients and make for a perfect sweet treat – the hardest part is trying to limit yourself to only eating one!
Want to make these delicious truffles to enjoy? Here is the recipe below:
- 1 2/3 cups heavy cream
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 pound semisweet chocolate, cut or broken into shards
- 12oz bag of Viki’s Granola for rolling truffle
- Place cream and butter into a saucepan. Allow butter to melt on medium heat, stirring the whole time. Raise the heat just until the cream mixture comes to a boil.
- Remove saucepan from heat, add the chocolate and stir until it is completely melted. Continue stirring until the mixtures thickens and cools a bit. Cover mixture with cellophane and place in refrigerator.
- Allow at least 2 hours to cool and thicken for at least 2 hours but mix 3 to 4 times during that time.
- To form truffles use a small melon baller or spoon to scoop chocolate mixture into the palm of your hand. Roll into a ball then roll in your favorite Viki’s Granola.
- Place completed balls on a parchment-lined tray and refrigerate before serving.