Whether your aim is to lose weight, build muscle or just generally get in better shape, working out with your partner can add a whole new dimension to your exercise regimen. Not only are many aspects of working out easier when your partner participates in the experience, but it’s also more fun exercising in tandem, and you can help each other with the most challenging moves to ensure that you both complete the full routine. While many people enjoy working out with friends, choosing to exercise alongside your partner means that you can integrate your home and gym routines and make fitness a satisfying part of your daily life as a couple.
Your mobile devices can be invaluable when you’re raising kids, not only can they help you remember all the things you have to do, it can also store information, give you alerts and keep you sane. These apps will help busy moms with kids of all ages manage their days, dress them right and be ready for anything that comes their way.
Over the course of your career, you’re bound to have a few startling setbacks. In my new book, A Leadership Kick in the Ass, I explain why setbacks and failures often provide valuable lessons that can actually enhance your career. Career butt-kicks share a four common stages, each of which is described below.
1. Comfortable oblivion: Prior to the setback, you are blind to your own behavior. Life is going swimmingly and you are blithely unaware of the impending insult. Oftentimes you are full of confidence. You can quickly marshal the facts that support the value you’re adding to the organization you serve. You view yourself as competent, aware, and deserving. [Read more…]
Treat your family to mouth-watering vanilla cupcakes that are higher in protein and lower in sugar! Made with skyr and flaxseed, these cupcakes are filled with wholesome ingredients, bursting with rich flavors, and are sure to become a staple in your household!
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter or coconut oil (see note)
- 1/3 cup turbinado sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup all purpose or all purpose gluten free flour mix (see note)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder (aluminum free)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt (only if using unsalted butter)
- ¼ cup flaxseed, ground
- ¼ cup plain Skyr
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 5.3 ounce container your favorite Icelandic Provisions Skyr
- Berries (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a muffin pan with paper liners.
- Place the butter and sugar into a medium sized mixing bowl and cream until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and beat until well combined.
- Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and flaxseed and mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Stir in the plain skyr, milk and vanilla extract untul well combined.
- Spoon evenly into muffin liners, filling each cup about halfway. Bake for 18 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from pan and place on a wire rack to cool.
- Once cupcakes are completely cooled, decorate with your favorite Icelandic Provisions Skyr and top with berries, if desired.
Skyr is a nutritious dairy product from Iceland made with only the purest ingredients. Icelandic Provisions uses authentic Heirloom Skyr Cultures that have been treasured and preserved in Iceland for hundreds of years, which is where its distinct flavor comes from! Icelandic Provisions is the only authentic Icelandic skyr available in the U.S.
Many young adults get their first real lesson in budgeting when they head off to college or rent their first apartment. This is when they realize that a dollar doesn’t go as far as they thought. After paying the rent, utilities, a car payment and food, they find out quickly that coming up and sticking to a budget is the only way to survive.
Welcome to the Walmart Gift Card Giveaway Event! This is an awesome giveaway event that has been brought to you by a lot of great bloggers with a great prize!
You’ve worked incredibly hard, stealing every moment you could find to build your business. There were days when you seriously considered giving up and moments when you were positive that the business would ultimately amount to little more than a hobby. But no! You were wrong and now you and what you have to offer are in serious demand. Congratulations! And don’t worry, it’s totally normal to react to your business’s popularity exploding the same way you reacted when your kids learned to crawl and walk: excitement immediately followed by horror and feeling overwhelmed with all of the decisions you suddenly have to make.
Motherhood. The most natural, and yet utterly terrifying, prospect on the planet. Despite having nine months to prepare for your baby’s arrival those last few weeks and days are still likely to pass by in a panicked blur; is there anything you’ve forgotten? What was that one useful tip your own mother gave you? What the hell is that pump for again? From impossible onesie fasteners and complicated instructions for sterilizers, to a baby that refuses to sleep unless it’s held, the days and weeks ahead look set to get a whole lot more interesting. Just how prepared are you?
Prior preparation prevents… [Read more…]
Whether you are looking for unique ways to make some extra cash on the side or are interested in starting your own business, it will be beneficial for you to market your hobby. Marketing sounds tedious and difficult. However, it is actually quite simple with a little bit of creativity. Here you will find creative ways to market small business as well as unique ideas you may never have thought of. Your creative small business deserves a marketing tactic as unique as you are! Perhaps the most crucial way to gain your clients and keep them is through small gestures.
Buying a house gives you pleasure and joy. Why not? It takes a lot of time, effort, and money before you can finally say that you are prepared to purchase one, so being there looking for a new house is truly an exciting moment. However, this milestone in your life needs to be taken seriously.
Buying a residential property anywhere could be the biggest investment of your life, thus, you really need to prepare for it. It will be a giant leap that will cost you a lot, but will always be worth it, especially if you choose the ideal home for you and your family.
Whether you choose to migrate in the United States, Asia, or Australia, there is a home that will fit all your needs. In fact, there are houses for sale in Queensland and other cities from across the globe that are situated in a very family-friendly community.